The new team within Development Center at SKF in Gothenburg is looking for you to become a part of our future. As a Software Engineer/Programmer
, you will be part of at team that drives the development of the next generation products.
SKF Development Center Gothenburg is building a new group to leverage the absolute
latest technology with SKF knowledge in order to bring next generation
Condition Monitoring systems to the market. As this being a new team you will be part of creating the culture
and safe guard that we become an agile team
in Gothenburg as part of a global delivery organization.
More than a century of leadership in the design and manufacture of bearings has given SKF a unique understanding of rotating equipment and how machine components and industrial processes are interrelated. This expertise, combined with decades of application experience in every major industry, has given SKF the ability to understand the "language" spoken by a machine's moving components. The Machine Health unit within SKF is responsible for development of the SKF's condition monitoring hardware and software. We are now taking the knowledge within SKF and combines it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics in order to provide our customer with the right information at the right time so decision-making is made simple. Location will be at SKF in Gothenburg.Are you interested? Take a look at this:
In this job you will have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself in the area of new technology as well as participate in innovative agile projects to enable the next generation of Machine Health.
Our Vision is "to equip the world with SKF knowledge" and our Mission is "to be the preferred company" for our employees that means: creating a satisfying work environment where efforts are recognized, ideas valued and individual rights respected.
At the heart of our Employee Care, there is Diversity and at the heart of diversity lies equality. We strongly believe that the more diverse our business teams are, the more competitive we are in meeting our customers' needs. This is because SKF's knowledge is built on the knowledge, experiences and competences our employees possess.Dina arbetsuppgifter
- Software development / programming
- Evaluation of new technologies/tools for improving productivity, enhancing products or creating new sales opportunities
- Developing smart/innovative solutions to give SKF the edge in the market place
- Driving/creating/approving technical solutions to fit the business needs/customer requirements.
- Collaborate over organizational boundaries
- Drive innovation
- Contribute to software architecture and design for software projects according to distributed systems patterns
- Creation and maintenance of code libraries for reusable code
- Testing of new or modified deliverable
- Reviewing, updating and running test scripts
- Logging defects according to company procedures
- Reproducing and diagnosing reported defects
- Customer interfacing during the course of the development
- University degree
- Some 2-5 years of experience working within any of: iOS, Android, Java, Scala, C#, or .NET
- Experience in and understanding of development of distributed systems
- Experienced in agile development
- Experience from working in an international company
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Travel may be required to support project activities
As a person, you are a developer that would like to find something that will challenge you. Agile methods are part of your DNA and you are attracted to innovative technology. You believe success comes from high speed in delivery and you are a team player that is driven by the interaction of team members.Ansökningsprocess
For more information about the process please contact Senior Recruitment Specialist Monica Willeborg at Randstad Professionals. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +46(0)72 9889419.To apply:
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please click the apply-button and submit your CV. Last day of application is December 15.