Do you want to be part of making Volvo Cars the Employer of Choice for people who want to make a difference? Join us to build up a new modern recruitment organization. The recruitment team should be in forefront when it comes both recruitment technology and processes.
The mission for the new recruitment team is to enable the future success and growth of Volvo Cars by proactively identifying, matching and selecting the most qualified candidates. The team shall deliver an excellent recruitment experience that position us as the employer of choice. The recruitment team is a part of the Centre of Expertise People Management which consists of several highly skilled teams including Volvo Car Academy, HR Project Management office, Organization, Culture & Leadership, Performance & Reward and Talent Acquisition.Main responsibilities
- Build and maintain pools of key talents and engage with them continuously to secure candidate involvement and a strong pipeline for upcoming recruitments
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure successful recruitments
- Within your area of expertise build and maintain knowledge of the market and consult hiring managers on this throughout the recruitment process
- Administer and maintain candidate data/information
- Comply to and stay updated with corporate code of conduct, related policies and current legislation
- Cooperate closely with Employer branding, Succession Management and Assessment to ensure a uniform and excellent external branding and candidate experience of Volvo Cars
- Ensure that all recruitments are conducted in a standardized way, safeguarding ethical aspects and discrimination legislation, as well as securing the Volvo Cars culture and employer brand value
- Contribute with external benchmarking, keeping up to date with recent trends in the recruitment services industry
- Participate in recruiting networks and share best practices within Volvo Cars
- Contribute to evolving Volvo Cars recruitment processes
We believe that, for being successful in this role, you need a University degree in HR, or equivalent. We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in recruitment/search, preferably in one of the following areas; IT, software development, leadership, engineering or administration. A Suitable background is as an established top recruiter from a well-recognized search firm. If you have experience in proactive search via LinkedIn or equivalent and of work in a global environment, that is qualifying. We also see experience and certifications in Matrigma and 16 PF as qualifying. You have to be fluent in English, both oral and written.
We are looking for a person who is passionate and engaged, you have to be able to prioritize among several tasks to meet deadlines. You need to have high integrity, strong communication and cooperation skills. Furthermore you need the capability to deliver high performance under pressure as well as handling stakeholders in order to successfully deliver upon expectations. Last but not least we expect you to be very business and performance driven.Application
In this recruitment Volvo Cars cooperate with Jerrie AB, and we welcome your application with CV and personal letter in Swedish and English at www.jerrie.se, no later than the 11th of December. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Mia Roos-Jonsson +46 723-28 22 53.