Are you a dynamic individual who are willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life? Are you comfortable collaborating in a creative, new-idea-driven environment? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client TIBCO Software looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be a part of the TIBCO Spotfire Engineering group. The group is responsible for the creation of new software products, the continued innovation and development of existing products and the on-going support of those products through the full product life-cycle.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from TIBCO Sofyware is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by TIBCO Software.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will join the Spotfire Data Access and Management delivery unit. The team is a cross-functional feature team with 5-10 people and responsible for implementing and maintaining the Spotfire Data access framework - integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and cloud based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.For example, you will:
- Plan the tests, create test cases and test data, and test the new features and functionality developed in the team usingdifferent test strategies.
- Design automated test scenarios and create corresponding scripts within automated test frameworks
- Report defects in the software.
- Work with manual functional testing, customer scenario testing, automated testing and other testing methodologies.
- Contribute as test expert during planning efforts such as time and resource estimation.
- Help the team to drive activities to continuously improve the product quality.
- Help the feature team and the delivery unit to continuously improve the way we develop products.
The department includes software architecture, software development, quality control, technical documentation, user experience, graphical design, project management and second line support. The group is responsible for developing world leading products working with a multitude of technologies including Java and .NET.Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have a Bachelors or Masters in in subjects such as computer science, software testing, or similar (Masters preferred). You have somewhere between six months and two years of experience working as a software tester with automated tests in an agile environment. You are fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have experience working with tools such as JIRA and Silk and/or test automation tools.
As a person, you cares about the details and have a holistic view of testing. You are self-directed and used to taking own initatives. You are a team player with good social skills and you have a passion for breaking the software.Other information
- START: Immediate
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Göteborg
- CONTACT; Recruitment Consultant, Jonna Berglöv 031-352 33 92
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. !
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).