The new team within Development Center at SKF in Gothenburg is looking for you to become our Project Manager/leader
and to be a part of our future. You will be responsible for managing projects
including overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects.
SKF Development Center Gothenburg is building a new group to leverage the absolute
latest technology with SKF knowledge in order to bring next generation
Condition Monitoring systems to the market. As this being a new group, part of the initial work will be to build a high performing and agile team
in Gothenburg as part of a global delivery organization.
More than a century of leadership in the design and manufacture of bearings has given SKF a unique understanding of rotating equipment and how machine components and industrial processes are interrelated. This expertise, combined with decades of application experience in every major industry, has given SKF the ability to understand the "language" spoken by a machine's moving components. The Machine Health unit within SKF is responsible for development of the SKF's condition monitoring hardware and software. We are now taking the knowledge within SKF and combines it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics in order to provide our customer with the right information at the right time so decision-making is made simple. Location will be at SKF in Gothenburg and the position reports to Team Manager-Project Management in Gothenburg.Are you interested? Take a look at this:
In this job you will be responsible for managing innovative projects resulting in next generation of Machine Health solutions. This will include overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion.
Our Vision is "to equip the world with SKF knowledge" and our Mission is "to be the preferred company" for our employees that means: creating a satisfying work environment where efforts are recognized, ideas valued and individual rights respected.
At the heart of our Employee Care, there is Diversity and at the heart of diversity lies equality. We strongly believe that the more diverse our business teams are, the more competitive we are in meeting our customers' needs. This is because SKF's knowledge is built on the knowledge, experiences and competences our employees possess.Dina arbetsuppgifter
- To lead the planning and implementation of projects and develop full scale project plans including budget and resource requirements
- Collaborate over organizational boundaries
- Drive innovation
- To build, coordinate and provide direction by creating a motivated team to deliver
- project results
- To facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- To monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- To assure the overall quality and integrity of the project
- To ensure quality assurance and risk management
- To manage project changes, resource allocations and interventions to achieve project outputs
- University degree
- Minimum three years of experience working as a project manager/leader
- Experience of agile development
- Experienced in manage people
- Experience from working in an international company with project management
- Meritorious is experience from telecom, mobile or IT industry
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Travel may be required to support project activities
As a person, you like to work in an innovative environment with focus on high speed in delivery. You are a team player that is driven by the interaction of team members as well as stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to build relationships with people on all kind of levels in different organizations.Ansökningsprocess
For more information about the process please contact Senior Recruitment Specialist Monica Willeborg at Randstad Professionals. E-mail: email@example.com or +46(0)72 9889419.To apply:
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please click the apply-button and submit your CV. Last day of application is December 15.