Marketing Manager, Personal Care - Sweden & Nordics - Nivea
Are you an innovative and experienced commercially driven marketer with a 360 marketing tool box and looking for a new exciting job in the Gothenburg region?
We might have the perfect job match for you. Due to Beiersdorf's continued market development & new Nordic organization, Nigel Wright, on behalf of Beiersdorf, are looking for a Marketing Manager, Personal Care - Sweden & Nordics to be based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with affiliates in more than 130 countries and over 18000 employees. The company develop international skin care brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, Hansaplast, Atrix and Dubbeldusch, known and used daily by millions of consumers worldwide. For more information check out the website, www.beiersdorf.seAbout the job
- Marketing strategy and short term as well as long term planning for different categories/brands for Sweden & Nordic Markets.
- Team Leadership - leading a marketing team.
- Marketing Communications including ATL, BTL.
- Briefing and negotiating with agencies to deliver best in class and cost effective marketing campaigns.
- Consumer insights, Brands Performance and Development.
- Budget management, and reporting.
- Pricing strategies with support from marketing Controlling, recommends consumer price strategy for the local market.
- Stakeholder management, both local and international. This role collaborates with senior level global teams to influence the development of strategy and communication that fits to the Nordic markets.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate marketer with the following experience:
- Master's degree in marketing.
- 6-10 years of experience working with FMCG marketing.
- Full marketing mix/360 marketing tool box.
- Authentic Leadership - able to lead direct reports and cross functional/national teams & to create commitment across the entire organization.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind & drive with strong Can Do' Attitude.
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written in English and Swedish (or other local Nordic language).If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact Nigel Wright. We are looking forward to receiving your CV and to speak further about this exciting opportunity.