Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products for use in a range of settings - from prevention through acute care to homecare. Our solutions provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence. You can read more at www.molnlycke.com.
At Mölnlycke Health Care, we strive to make a difference to patients and customers and we have ambitious plans for growth. Our Finance teams help power that growth by ensuring we manage our accounts, investments and cashflow efficiently and effectively - so that we can develop and market products that can improve people's lives.
Would you like to make an impact? We are now looking for aHead of Finance Supply Chain E2E
to play a critical role in our Finance Operations team.
As Head of Finance Supply Chain E2E you are responsible of managing the strategic, tactical and operational financial Supply Chain Planning horizons. You will work closely with both the Supply Chain and Logistics Directors and you will be responsible for advising the E2E Supply Chain & Logistic Plan execution including setting and delivering on Financial Value Creation Plans, Goals, Objectives and Budgets.The roleYour responsibilities will include:
Profile and personality:
- Budgeting, consolidation & reporting with the goal of optimizing cash effective product flows including implementation of effective global processes and policies.
- Advising and challenging the Supply Chain & Logistic Directors, their Leadership Teams as Senior Management in Operations optimizing the Function's informed decision making to enable realization of Business Objectives.
- Ensure effective supplier & contract management driving Financial KPIs together with the Supply Chain Planning & Logistics Directors.
- Ensuring optimized balanced demand and supply volume plans. Challenging and influencing on decision-making on trade-offs and availability issue resolution in multiple planning horizons (operational, tactical, strategic).
- Inventory Planning & Optimization together with Global Supply Chain Planning Director
- Accountable for managing cost accounting and control in Supply chain and Logistics and Inventory including variance analysis.
- Effective cost management of the internal cost base including identification and measurement of key cost drivers as well as determination of critical activities and asset resource deployment and utilization.
- Joint accountability for Global Supply Chain Planning & Global Logistics costs, (functional, operating expenses, inventory, cash and capital expenditures)
We expect you to have a University degree within finance and a minimum of 10 years' relevant experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment. You are process oriented and have good IT knowledge and skills. You are fluent in English and have experience of working in an international environment. Experience in SAP and of Lean manufacturing is desirable. You are analytical with strong communication and networking skills. We expect you to have strategic as well as strong leadership skills, are agile and can manage business in a volatile environment.
We look forward to your application. Please contact us for further questions:
Mattias Larrieu 0734 166 016, email@example.com
Heidi Bader 0709 856 337, firstname.lastname@example.org