SCA Global Sourcing is currently recruiting an experienced Global Sourcing Manager within the Merchandise and Outsourced Products Global Sourcing Team, focusing on the skincare area.
Please note that this is a temporary position for one year.
The position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden and you will report to the Global Sourcing Director.Main Tasks
The Global Sourcing Manager delivers cost efficiency and additional value in sourcing programs. The position holder develops and executes supply stream strategies by having a clear view on business demands and supplier market.
Other areas of responsibility are :
- Conduct spend analysis and make opportunity analysis
- Driving a total cost approach by delivering cost savings, cash flow and added-value improvements
- Assuring access to new innovative services from suppliers supporting total cost-in-use reduction
- Performing risk management analysis
- Owning the commercial relationship with strategic suppliers, lead sourcing process and negotiate agreements
- Providing expertise knowledge about global supplier market
- Benchmarking prices and ensuring cost transparency on a regular basis
- Close cooperation and alignment with internal stakeholders, ensuring implementation and deployment of programs and strategies
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sourcing, with demonstrated strategic sourcing competence and/or transferable knowledge.
- A proven track record of success either in a sourcing organization or commercial organization, with close relations to customers and suppliers
- Experience from working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in an international environment; strong networking ability.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced Microsoft Office skills. SAP and/or Ariba knowledge a plus.
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel 30-40 days/year
- Customer Partnership
- Supplier Management and Analysis
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Contract Management
SCA has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept unsolicited and speculative CV's from agencies.