Akzo Nobel Functional Chemicals consists of a large number of diverse activities that produce a variety of chemical raw materials, performance chemicals and consumer products. Our factories are located worldwide and produce among other cellulose derivatives, chelates, ethylene amines, micronutrients, organic peroxides and polysulfides. There are chemicals that can be used for example in detergents, vinyl, auto parts, agricultural products, pharmaceuticals, food, wallpaper adhesives, plastic bags and cosmetics.
We have an immediate opening for an individual who can fulfil the following role as Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Functional Chemicals
Performance Additives in Stenungsund. The job is temporary replacement between November 2016 and August 2017.
As a CSR in the ESD Performance Additives team you will be a link between the customers in Europe and Functional Chemicals supply chain processes regarding sales order fulfillment.Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Review customer enquiry/request before making Sales Quotation or Sales Order.
- Receipt of orders, input into SAP, order status control, monitoring, invoicing, providing shipping documents and follow up.
- Ensure that customers' orders are entere accurately and on time.
- Check stock availability.
- Acquire the role of information source for both internal and external customers.
- Be responsible for returns handling and complaints.
- Take initiative to contact customers and sales when order fulfillment problems occur.
- Academic degree in Economy or Logistics or corresponding education/ experience/competence.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize i order to be effective.
- Excellent customer service sense.
- High social competence and ability to build long term relationship.
- Good knowledge in English and Swedish, additional language skills are considered a merit.
- Good computer skills
- Working experience from customer service.
- Knowledge of SAP and especially the Order to Cash flow.
- Experience from working in a global environment.
- Skills in MS Office package.
To be successful in this position you have a strong knowledge of order handling. You are confident in your own expertise and deliver results while maintaining a high quality in your work. You are a good communicator both verbally and in writing and you have the ability to operate externally as well as internally within the company, to create long and successful business relations. As a person you are team-oriented, positive and result oriented. We are working with a high team spirit in an open landscape.What can AkzoNobel offer you?
If you share our values and ambitions, we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with likeminded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. By working for
AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.Additional information
This is a temporary position on a full time basis, reporting to the CSR Team leader. The position is based in Stenungsund. Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded. Here you can find our full ad, it is also here you apply: https://www.akzonobel.com/careers/vacancies/160007nm
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Sebastian Wolf, Customer Service Teamleader: +4630385662
For additional information about the recruitment process please contact Hugo Jobring, Jr Talent Resourcing Partner :46709577361
For unions related questions:
Anette Elmeflo, Unionen, phone +46 303 850 000.We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environmentMore about the business
At Akzo Nobel, we are 45,000 committed employees who together create conditions for god quality of life and an inspiring living . We are a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals that provide businesses and consumers worldwide with both color and surface protection, as ingredients to essential everyday products. We are currently active in over 80 countries and our headquarters is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Our innovative products carry on a proud history and are created to make life easier for people in a rapidly changing world. Amongst our well-known brands, International and Eka , Cuprinol, Jozo and the North Sea. We are consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability in our industry and is driven by contributing to the prosperous cities and vibrant communities by creating a colorful and safe world where life becomes better.