Do you want to work for a company where they take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day? Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client TIBCO Software looking for a C#.Net developer to be a key contributor in the development and delivery of TIBCO´s next-generation data analysis system. Their comprehensive platform is used by individuals and the worlds best known companies to visually and interactively analyze data in order to find trends, outliers, and anomalies.
TIBCO´s looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in their creative, new-idea-driven environment. They value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from TIBCO Sofyware is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by TIBCO Software.Arbetsuppgifter
As a C#.Net developer you will be part of a product development team responsible for implementing and maintaining Spotfire Data access framework - integration of the Spotfire analysis application to a wide range of 3rd party databases and cloud based data sources. You will have the opportunity to work with many different technologies within a complex product environment.For example, you will:
- Participate in all aspects of the product delivery life cycle
- Specify and implement new features and enhancements within the data access area as well as adding new integration connectors
- Understanding unique capabilities in the external systems and how these could fit into the Spotfire application
- Maintain existing integration connectors; adding enhancements, upgrading to new versions, analysing and resolving customer issues
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have a master in Computer Science or equivalent. You have at least two years experience as a systems developer and integrator. You have experience in C#.Net and database management system and SQL variants. You have excellent written and verbal skills in English.
As a person, you are a team player with great communications skills. You are a self-directed and organized problem-solver.Other information
- START: Immediate
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Göteborg
- CONTACT; Recruitment Consultant, Jonna Berglöv 031-352 33 92
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. !
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).