Do you want to be part of an entrepreneurial growing company where any ideas are welcome? Do you have a solid technical experience/education and are familiar with customers and sales relations? Would you like to have the option to travel now and then as a part of your job? Then this could be a great opportunity for you to be a part of an international network in an expansive phase!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work are now on behalf of our client GPBM looking for a Field Application Engineer. The market for GPBM Nordics industrial business is growing rapidly, more and more products and applications are in the need of battery solutions. This role is extensive and aims to strengthen GPBM:s resources in the field of technical expertise and R&D. This is a new placement which means that you will have a great possibility to adapt the role and the work tasks, while working with an broad range of products.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from GPBM is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by GPBM.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Field Application Engineer you will be working at GPBM:s office in Mölndal but have your reporting manager, Jérôme, in France. The first weeks of your employment will start with a training program regarding the products and the tools. In this role you will work with two of GPBM:s Key account managers and simultaneously assist them in several projects at the same time. You will be the technical coordinator of the OEM projects initiated by the Key accounts managers and work in partnership with them. You will also work with the R&D department with focus on the line card and new solutions to be studied, developed and marketed in the best way possible.For example, you will:
- Be responsible for technical support when launching new services and products
- Prepare and secure technical documentation
- Establish, develop and maintain partner- and supplier relations
- Deliver the right solutions at the right time to suppliers and partners
- Drive the design of the solutions with other departments (factories, suppliers, assemblers).
- Synchronize with other engineers to share projects, challenges and solutions
- After sales services which includes: testing, problem analysis, reports and solutions
This position suits you who wants to be a part of an entrepreneurial and growing company, where you will participate in a booming market where the demands on energy solutions is growing every day. In this position, you will be going on business trips to countries such as France, Italy and China. Your business trips in Europe will be focused on customer meetings, workshop and exhibitions, while the trips to Asia will be related to factory and supplier audit.Vi söker dig som
- You who have experience and/or understanding within the industrial energy market (batteries, BMS, renewable energy)
- You who have a technical higher education
- You who have a solid technical experience but you are also familiar with customers, sales relations and you understand the constraints of the market
- You who are fluent in written and spoken English
As a person, you have a business- and entrepreneurial mindset and ability to manage several projects in parallel and to keep calm under pressure. You are known for your relational skills, whilst being a great problem solver. In addtion to this, you have a resourceful and resultsoriented mindset.Other information
- START: Immediate, regarding time of notice
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Mölndal
- CONTACT; Recruitment Consultant, Jonna Berglöv, 031-352 33 92
Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).