Do you have a strong analytical capability and a business mindset? Do you have experience working with big data? Zmarta is continuing to grow and is now seeking a Business Analyst / Data Scientist to their newly formed Group Analytics team.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Zmarta Group looking for Business Analysts / Data Scientists. The Group Analytics team is new to the Zmarta Group and will be a centralized team consisting of a number of Business Analysts / Data Scientists and Business Intelligence Developers, that will drive analytical insight across the whole organization. The team will play a vital role in the continued success of the company and support our decision making process across the Group.
We seek a number of Business Analysts / Data Scientists to be the analytical backbone in this team.They will be responsible for execution and planning of the analytics work cycle across all functions and disciplines.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Zmarta is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Zmarta.Arbetsuppgifter
The key responsibility will be to support our business functions across all our geographical markets with analytical decision support. You should also drive efficiency and optimization through analytics in consumer marketing and operations, as well as perform ad hoc analyses that helps develop the company in the right direction.
As the team and the position is new, there will be a flexibility in shaping the role and setting the structure for the future you will be a key part in the development of our analytical strategy over the next couple of years.
The Analytics team will report to the Head of Analytics, and is organizationally a part of the Finance team. The position could be based either at our office in Stockholm (Kungsgatan) or at our HQ in Ängelholm.Vi söker dig som
- At least 2 years of analytical or business experience with a great track record, coupled with a strong interest for big data and a business driven mind-set!
- Minimum a Bachelors degree in finance or another quantitative discipline such as engineering or physics
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills, and experience working with big data sets at the same time
- Good communication skills with the ability to translate data analysis into concrete and understandable actions
- Detail-oriented but with a sense for good enough
- Knowledge of SQL and other query languages is a benefit
- Experience from advanced analytics such as machine learning or clustering is considered a strong plus
- Fluency in Swedish and English, additional languages (Finnish, German in particular) is a plus
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Ängelholm or Stockholm
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).