Are you Zmartas new Business Intelligence superstar? Zmarta is continuing to grow and is now seeking a BI analyst / developer to their newly formed Group Analytics team.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Zmarta Group looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer. The Group Analytics team will be a centralized team consisting of Business Analysts and Business Intelligence Developers / Data Architects, that will drive analytical insight across the whole organization.
The Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer will be an integral part of this team, and will be responsible for Zmartas suite of business intelligence tools as well as maintenance and development of data warehouse among a range of other tasks!
Zmarta have a data warehouse implemented, but the BI solution is under development and you will be given a high degree of freedom with the future roadmap (including technology and software). The position will report to the Head of Analytics and will be based in Ängelholm.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Zmarta is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Zmarta.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Business Intelligence Analyst / Developer your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Super-user, and responsible for development and maintenance of our data warehouse and BI solution, including data quality, analysis and visualization of data
- Develop and implement new markets and products into the data warehouse and BI solution
- Ensure the highest quality of data across all our data sets
- Manage BI requirements and reporting roadmap
Vi söker dig som
- A university degree in engineering, finance or technology, coupled with at least a couple of years experience from business intelligence
- A strong interest in technology and data modelling, with an ambition to always be on the forefront of development
- Knowledge of how a data warehouse is structured and developed including experience from working in and maintaining a data warehouse environment
- Experience from using and maintaining one or several business intelligence platforms, such as Qlikview or Microsoft as well as being an expert Excel-user
- Good SQL knowledge is a benefit
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We believe that you are a positive and driven person who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial company that is highly change and growth-oriented. You focus on the solutions and we think you that you are a team player who is accustomed to taking own responsibility and initiatives. The position will be part of a small team, so you should be prepared for a flexible approach and way of working. Anything could pop up on your agenda.
Most importantly you have an analytical approach with a problem solving twist, and technology really interests you!Other information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- LOCATION: Ängelholm
- Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
- We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).