Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a senior CAE engineer to our NVH simulation team.
The position involves helping building up and develop the CAE knowledge within the NVH area.
- Create plan for needed NVH simulations in coming projects and architectures.
- Participate and do the needed optimizations and simulations in advanced design projects like next generation electric vehicles.
- Contribute to NEVS overall CAE process and method development.
- Building full/complete vehicle NVH CAE models.
- Do simulations regarding modal behavior, dynamic stiffness, structural and acoustic sensitivity as well as forced response analysis of different kinds.
Softwares to be used are primarily Hyperworks and Optistruct.
Kunskaper för uppdraget
- Track NVH performance status and needed actions.
- Together in team develop our products i.e. solve performance issues, propose solutions and support with results for various investigations.
- Master or Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of adequate CAE automotive experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
* Experience from CAE analysis of road noise or electric hybrids is meritorious.