Information om uppdraget
You will part of a team of engineers, with responsibility for the complete Electrical Architecture including general electrical requirement, function design, electrical interfaces physical and logical and electrical integration.
This role is part of the Electrical Architecture department and reports to the manager Electrical Architecture.
The Engineer Electrical Architect Design collaborates with a broad network of engineers in other departments as well as within the Electrical Architecture team to ensure a good vehicle level architecture of the complete functional content of the vehicles.
The role as Engineer Electrical System Architect involves:
Kunskaper för uppdraget
- Participate in defining architectural requirements and guidelines
- Participate in the logical design of the functionality of the vehicle
- Ensuring that the design is aligned with other areas and following the architecture requirements
- Drive and participate in different fora related to the electrical architecture
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of ways-of-working for related processes
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum education of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience from electronics and software development in the automotive industry
- Experience from MBSE using SysML
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Driver license B
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Be a team player with ability to plan and prioritize
- Be creative, solution-oriented and open minded
- Be skilled at and enjoy working on architectural level with abstract solutions
- Have Good communication skills
* Adaptability in the interaction with different persons, groups and culture.